Ventilator Turbine Recommendation Flat Roof Industrial Building

Hello Everyone I am in need of your Expertise,

I have an industrial building located in Coastal Southern California (Orange County Area) It is approximately 13,000 sqft. 2,000 of which is offices 11,000 is warehouse space. My current tenant stores a product that is heat sensitive and is requesting i do something about the summertime heat issue for them. From the pictures i’ve seen i believe the roof is a modified bitumen. The top of the roof is a gray color with what appears like a black tar material underneath. From the inside of the building you can look up and see plywood/ 2 by 4’s (unfortunately i don’t have any pictures). From the research i’ve done, it seems like ventilator turbines are the answer. I was planning on ordering 8-24" Grainger Brand 33w301 turbines as it seemed to be the best solution (A neighboring building installed these and they seem to work well and the owner told me they’ve had 0 leaks). However, every company i’ve contacted who carries the product is out of stock and with summer already here, i can’t wait for a restock.

What would you recommend for a good quality ventilator turbine to install on my roof? I’d prefer something stainless steel to hopefully avoid rusting and for durability. I should also mention i’m not opposed to installing large fans if this is a better solution(possibly even solar attic fans). In short, i’m looking for a long-term solution that doesn’t break my pocketbook.

Any input appreciated.

Simple fix. apply either a white, energy efficient elastomeric or silicone product, it comes in usually 5 gallon buckets over your entire roof. It paints on. Big box stores will carry this in a variety of brands. This will reflect up to 90% of the sun absorption from radiating into your building. This can be applied over your modified bitumen (torch down). I would stay away fro solar or electrical fans. There is a growing number of roofers that are against this, me being one of them.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi there, new person. This forum is not for flogging your product/service.