Shoot me a price- Ballpark it even

50 X 36 flat roof. 1 story

Tear-off existing rubber & gravel.

ADD tapered insulation (ISO) create a 1/8" slope. Up to 6 & 3/4" thick + 1/2" coverboard. 22 R-Value (?)

12" parapet 130’ approx. Term bar perimeter.

12 protrusions. 7 of them pipes. + 3 goosenecks (remove1) and a brick chimney

Include 36’ of 6" gutter & 2 spouts.

Fully adhere .060

And do it within the next month or so

$18,000

That was quick – thanks. You are still about $8,000 higher than the “other” bid

yea…
$500\sq should cover it. :wink:

about 15,000 shooting from the hip. I would not do term bar perimeter though “it looks like shit” put some nice white or bronze .032 aluminum cleat.

$11,768 can do it in one day if roof is vacuumed first.would also use metal rather than t-bar.firestone,carlisle,or versico.it doesnt matter which.

3 ?'s roofboss:

1. what do you figure for material cost?
  2. how many manhours do you estimate?
  3. What about Dem PACKERS!???!???! :stuck_out_tongue:

1.) roughly $7600
2.) 56 man hours or7 man days
3.)phuck the packers

This is all Greek to me…

You don’t do much EPDM?

I have a feeling the Packers are going to put a good hurtin’ on my poor pathetic Lions today…

[quote="-Axiom-"]You don’t do much EPDM?

I have a feeling the Packers are going to put a good hurtin’ on my poor pathetic Lions today…[/quote]

Never done any taper board, never worked with termination bars, don’t know what the reference to .060 means (although it’s possible I’ve worked to this standard before).

.060 is the thickness of the rubber, in mils.

I bid 20 million dollars.

I’ll see your 20 mil & raise you a '99 Hyundai 3 door sedan (it’s a 4 door with one of them stuck).

20 mil?
That is some pretty thick rubber. :slight_smile:

I will see your 3 door and rasie you a potato sandwich with pickles.

[quote="-Axiom-"]20 mil?
That is some pretty thick rubber. :)[/quote]

It had better be for the screwing you’re gonna get if you have me do a commercial job that I’m not qualified for. LoL

Im 400.00 less than the highest bidder and promise to have a clean truck and atleast 4 guys on the crew that english as their first lanuage.