Roofing Sales?

You must email me to continue the process. thank you

if you need help just email me drag70buickgs@att.net

Kevin is a great guy, and does know what he is talking about. I wish he was in the KC area because I would put him on my payroll.

Why thank you kevin. If there is anything i can do just let me know. thanks and god bless you and your family!

[quote]gtp1003

Why thank you kevin. If there is anything i can do just let me know. thanks and god bless you and your family!
[/quote]

Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

No the guy right above that post is named kevin also. No i have not lost my mind. ready to help as many that want help. Have a great day!

GT this is the 3rd post I’m starting to smell spam.

8 check my website and you will see kevin’s card there he is in MO. nice guy with a nice life. No im not talking in the third person. Would you like tp speak to him?

Again BUMPED PER DON L Remove and don will be the one to talk to.

gtp1003

What are you trying to prove? Wouldn’t it make more sense to pm the person/s who have the authority to remove posts.

:? i could use some sales help too heres my e-mail tomk2000@msn.com thanks

wondering whom else might get a post deleted this week. Had 5 or 6 deleted. You know who im speaking to.

Only irrelevant posts were deleted. 8)

I want to thank all i have spoken too and have helped over the years. im still here willing to help.

This is to no cost just pm me if needing assistance.

I own a GA based roofing company. I have some sales people that make great money but they work it like a 9-5 job. The sales people that think they can just come in and work from time to time never last. I have one sales person that clears $2500/week like clock work.

How is storm chasing/ insurance work anything like selling? Could you make the connection for me please?

[quote=“Gus Jones”]

How is storm chasing/ insurance work anything like selling? Could you make the connection for me please?[/quote]

Your still selling yourself and the home owner to entrust you with the insurance work. Then you have to sell the adjuster your price. Hope that answers the question you had, if not pm me or email and i can further get in depth

[quote=“gtp1003”]

How is storm chasing/ insurance work anything like selling? Could you make the connection for me please?

Your still selling yourself and the home owner to entrust you with the insurance work. Then you have to sell the adjuster your price. Hope that answers the question you had, if not pm me or email and i can further get in depth[/quote]

LOL! Yeah, you’d have to get a OT further in-depth there Kevin! :mrgreen:

[quote=“Gus Jones”]
How is storm chasing/ insurance work anything like selling? Could you make the connection for me please?[/quote]

I have never chased a storm outside of my local area, but selling is all a mindset.

Besides the interaction with a potential customer, there are many things that must be done to prepare for gaining the trust and doing the actual work.

We are located in a region that enables us to focus almost exclusively on insurance restoration claims. Having a good, professional working relationship with insuracnce adjusters helps get roofs bought and priced correctly. It insures your customer gets the best possible representation on their claim.

I can assure you when an adjuster pulls up in his truck, gets out with a smile and says “hi Pete, good to see you again!” I know he is going to be fair on the claim. And if the homeowner just happens to be in the front yard with me chatting, it further reinforces their choice to use our company. And that leads to more confindence when you knock on the next door.

I dont know if that meets someones definition of sales, but for me its all part of the whole package.
Frankly, by the time you knock on someones door, the sales part is mostly done.