Roofing Directory And Leads

Come join the fastest growing roofing directory. Join today for $99 per county for a full year. Call 877-97-STORM

0 Likes

Why?

0 Likes

Well if you know how to market your product that is not needed. As far as storming, well thats not looked upon to highly. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel if i did it but i have morals.

Per county huh, you got alot to learn grasshopper.

0 Likes

Storming, as in storm chasing? We had the rare hale storm this past summer in Massachusetts, and all of a sudden there was a dozen companies that came in from out of town to set up shop. Why would any homeowner in their right mind hire a company from out of state to fix their roof? They must talk a good talk because they’ve gotten a good chunk of the business. Luckily so have we.

0 Likes

I’m sorry but doers anybody get any solid leads from these type of directories? I could understand a Yellowpages listing but not all these directories get traffic from people in our local areas.

0 Likes

Yellowpage listings aren’t even good anymore either.

0 Likes

There are many free directories available for promoting our business then why we paid? try yellow pages, manta, .city-data, ebusinesspages etc. And free directories are more useful then paid.

Dallas Roofing Company- Roofing Gaint
855-554-4268

0 Likes

Hey guys, do you know other roofing directories out there?

0 Likes