I finally found a contractor that is willing to do everything I want - i.e. SmartVent and I received the quote yesterday Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I am curious to hear what others think of it.
- Remove existing 1 layer down to deck
- Apply 30# felt paper, metal edging and pipe flashings and also install ice shield at designated areas noted by owner
- Install new step and counter flashing to fireplace chimney.
- Install new custom drip edge to sunroom
- Install ridge vent across entire ridge cap the length of home
- Install Smart Vent product where noted by owner
- Install to box vents on N.E. corner of home
- Install 30 year Elk shingle and matching ridge
- Clean and haul away
The roof is 28 squares and I will be supplying the SmartVent product.
What do you think??