Query about the "name" of a dormer type

What is the proper term for a dormer that is set into the roof plane a bit, so it has a bit of flat/low slope roof in front of the window?

There could be better name, but I always referred to that as a dormer with a window well.


I call it a recessed dormer pan.

1 Like

Window pan. Or at least that’s what it’s called here

1 Like