Please help identify ridge caps!

Hello, I was cleaning moss on my roof today as well as general inspection and found that some ridge caps have split/cracked shingles i want to replace them but looks like shingles are part of the plastic cap piece, looks like these caps are individual pieces. Can anyone help me identify these caps as far as what the name is. Brand or anything would be helpful. My house is 2008 built original roof.

Elk corp made a product like this called Ridgecrest. Elk was bought by GAF about 06-08. I never used it and don’t know if GAF continued the line. I had a sample of it in my office for years.