See the difference?[/quote]

Ah, come on, you know you would look good sporting one of these on the roof:

ep.yimg.com/ca/I/corazon-fair-tr … 4_93515352

ep.yimg.com/ca/I/corazon-fair-tr … _109664687

or if you have to have something that looks like Spiderman:

ep.yimg.com/ca/I/corazon-fair-trade_2138_1016171

If none of those suit you, maybe one of these would be better:

corazonfairtrade.com/maskluchalibre1.html[/quote]

Back in the day we would put a nylon stocking over the head on a pitch rip. Well I seldomly did but a lot of the other guys did. I remember half the crew quiting and me driving home with my head out the window of the truck. the young guys now would never last. :o

Roofer J, I take offense to this accusation about young guys not being able to hang. I’m 25 and am over in CT wit local 12. Ive only been roofing about 5 years and my company keeps me working all winter while other are laid off because of my work ethic But back to the topic of pitch burn I today started a 2 month pitch rip and i am burned as a f***. I hate pitch I am going to try using lidocane though i hear it works.

Old post but…

Best thing that worked for me was a 12 pack of beer and cold dark basement.

Vasoline on exposed skin before you start will help

This just happened to me the other day i went to the hosptal they had put eye drops in then washed out my eyes with iv stuff the dr told me to buy POLYSPORIN PINK EYE eye drops and POLYSPORIN for the burning of my face…
I was as careful when I was in the shower washing my hair and face and everything I don’t know if some of the pitch from my hair ended up getting back into my face but I had to go back to the hospital and repeat all the steps but then the doctor did give me some very powerful eye drops that if you use too much that your corneas will fall out so I didn’t use it just the pink eye eye drops the next day halfway through I was fine my eyes were still swollen and stuff but there is next to no pain i hope this was helpful