Kev, Thanks For The Poll And Thanks Don and Japoax

That 12345 guy was a little too immature to be allowed on any computer unsupervised, so thanks for responding to my e-mail and thanks to GTP for authenticating the boards unanimous decision to ban the little cretin with the poll thread.

Ed

When someone becomes like that i have always made a poll to remove them. I think your email if you did to japoax did it. Either way hes gone and we do not have to listen to baby stuff anymore.

I sent an e-mail to the owner.administrator of the site, Don L., and also to Japoax.

I got extremely sick of him last night when he flooded the entire front page of topics with those bullchit videos from YouTube.

I am glad that Don and Japoax are responsive to requests made by their members, unlike another recently remodeled forum.

Ed

Hello,

Yeah !!!

That crap was more than a little annoying. Glad he’s gone.

Keith

I was gone for a couple of days but I see roofer 12345 was very busy being a troll. The punishment fits the crime, all he needed was a little rope. :wink:

Lets just hope they banned the IP address rather than just the name or he will be back i think. Ed dont thank me i just wanted to see what everyone else was thinking.

“I am glad that Don and Japoax are responsive to requests made by their members, unlike another recently remodeled forum”.

Ed

You got that right Ed, but I doubt she is listening.