Trying to fix a repair I made on a torch down roof about 10 years ago. The roof itself is about 35 years old I guess.
The leak seems to come from the 2 inch air vent stack that I previously repaired with a rubber boot, roof cement and mesh.
First thing I noticed when I went to check on it today was the crack on the right side of the stack and the bubble on the left side. I aimed a garden hose at these for a while but could not replicate the leak I had in a recent rain storm with flat line winds from west to east and heavy rain over a long period of time.
After about 10 minutes of testing various features on the roof I tied off the garden hose aiming it from west to east ( I will post an additional picture) and the leak was evident in the house as soon as I came down from the roof. It stopped about three minutes after I shut the hose off. So, this narrows it down.
My question is what is the best way to repair this old patchwork.