Drip Edge Corners, Large gap


I am having a new roof installed and I don’t like how they have done the corners. I have tried to look this up but I could not find the answer. This is what they have done.

It sure looks wrong to me.


I realized it was not a grate image.


That is complete wrong. That is how it is done with a standard c or e style 90 degree drip edge. With f style metal edge, like you have, the corner needs to be done with 2 seperate pieces that overlap.


Thank you, that is what I thought.


Kind of looks like that is fiber cement or composite fascial board…