Does a roofer replace Chimney Flashing when are-roof was done?

I had a new roof put on May 2016 including a cricket (charged extra for) Fast forward to 7/5/19 It’s raining season here in Florida I noticed water coming inside my home on my chimney wall (see photo) I contacted the roofer who did my re roof he installed cricket on one of the 4 sides of my chimney it doesn’t look like he did anything to the other 3 sides of the chimney as a result I have water coming in every time it rains… Roofer came today and said it needed caulking (1 or all 3 sides of chimney ) My questions are a there damage in my attic? If the repair of the other 3 sides of chimney wasn’t included in my re roof why would he have put caulking on today? Im the farthest thing from a roofer and I’m worried about water damage in attic etc here in Florida Mold is a serious issue as a result of water damage. I’ve attached photo of invoice for my re roof just wanting to know if he was. Supposed to replace the other 3 sides of my chimney when he did the reroof any assistant would be greatly appreciated
Thank you !

Many northern roofers use step flashing only.
That is something that would always get replaced.
We use stick flashing only down here in the south.
And it is good for the life of two shingle roofs
Sometimes 3.
A roofer replaces all the chimney flashing
If he said he was going to do it.
No, he isnt required to do it.
But he should if he sees
it is damaged, rusted or installed incorrectly.

All that said, a roofer who doesnt replace the chimney flashing because it is in perfect condition should at least re-seal/re-caulk the top of the counter-flashing.
Because the old caulk wont be in perfect condition.

Looks like the water drained down the brick
And didnt hardly get on the drywall.
As long as you dont let the leak linger and take care of it, i dont think you need to worry about mold.
It gets hot in the attic.
Moisture drys up very quickly.
Mold needs a constant source of food.
Did the water along the brick inside dry up?
Imagine how fast it would dry up in the attic where it is twice as hot.

Thank you! Yes water on the brick dried really fast… My photo is only proof I have it was leaking it dried that fast. I have one more question What is stucco flashing? I wish I could. Post more than one photo ugh! Lol

I think as you respond and there is more interaction in the thread, you can post more pics.
Like replying to this post.

I think when someone is referring to stucco flashing they are referring to “stick counter flashing” or “gum lip flashing”.
It is where your counter flashing is secured through the side of the chimney and there is a top lip that gets filled with sealant/caulking.