Different Diverters

I wanted to see if anyone knew other types of diverters on a residential roof? I know there are standard rain diverters, but are there other metal strips that also divert water?

I have heard a few different terms thrown around, however, I am not an expert in the diverter field.

Thank you for any help or suggestions.

That’s a really vague question. You need to be more specific. Diverters are not a common ‘store bought item’ they are mostly manufactured on the job by experienced and resourceful roofers.