Changing Category

My boss wants to know how we can change the tear-off and haul-away from the DMO category to the RFG category.

Please advise.

I am also looking for a list of recommended materials selected or preferred to be used by that particularly roofing manufacture, basically we just need the ingredients but we are not backing a cake. If you help me out with the list of, the materials please. He ALSO WANTIN TO KNOW HOW tO CHANGE A CATAGORY CODE TO A DIFFERENT CODE. TO BE SPECIFIC I NEED TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE TEAR-OFF HAUL-AWAY FROM DMO TO RFG.

CAN THIS BE DONE AND IF SO CAN YOU PLEASE SEND A BREAKDOWN ON HOW TO GET THIS DONE FOR ME ASAP!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THE HEKPL.

Blockquote

Click the side tab (think its the 3rd tab down…you have where you can see the description info as the 1st tab), when you have the line highlighted, where you can see the remove and replace price. You will also see where in the boxes DMO are…thats where you enter RFG. The lines that are R&R can be changed from DMO (removal) to RFG. The list of materials would be what is to be put on that file and that was not given so I can’t help you as every file is different.