Any work in Ohio?

I am about to finish up my last couple of jobs, is anyone looking for a sub? I am also an excellent sales rep with many years experience, I am located midway between Cleveland and Columbus and am willing to travel.

Good luck. Columbus is suffering from the effects of a 2 year old major hail storm. So, its not a good option. Maybe there is stuff going on in Mansfield.

A friend of mine is busy with work in Cleveland, although its not the right time of year for work there.

Now is the time of year in cleveland where new subs can’t walk in the door and get a job. Now is the time of year they are giving work to the guys who scratched their back the most during the busy season. The rest get the you didn’t know this was going to happen speech.

We still have work and leads in Columbus. If you are interested in sales, we should talk. Feel free to drop me a line if you are interested. Otherwise, good luck to you.

Didn’t Arc Contracting have some spanish crew hauled away. Yeah I heard that they were here illegally. Yeah they said the paper work was fake. In fact no one on that crew spoke english lol. Yes that’s right It was in Akron Ohio during the last hail storm.

I just talked to a State Farm rep. Arc is being investigated by State Farm for Insurance Fraud. They are onto the “artificial hail damage” that they are causing. Mainly in Pickerington!

They better go back to Florda, before its too late.

LoL

Come on. A storm chaser being accused of insurance fraud. I just don’t believe it.

[quote=“MAYNIAC”]I just talked to a State Farm rep. Arc is being investigated by State Farm for Insurance Fraud. They are onto the “artificial hail damage” that they are causing. Mainly in Pickerington!

They better go back to Florda, before its too late.[/quote]

Could you please supply me with the State farm rep’s name and number? We have done some preferred work for State farm and this is the first that I have heard of this. I would like to speak with them on this matter immediately, as I can assure you that this could not be further from the truth. I am also confused by the other comment about one of our crews getting “hauled” off. This is also not true. Also, we are not from Florida. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Well, storm chasing/ slash hail “damage” has indeed turned into a scam. What else is there to say?
Oh yeah. It is increasing the load into landfills. Raising the cost of insurance. It is driving down quality roof pricing and operating on the Wal-Mart/ volume philosophy.
What else is there to say?

And the trend now is for the homeowner to simply cop the check from the ins. co. - hail damage or not (OF COURSE!)and become contractor for a day and spread out KASH payments to whoever does the job.

There is such an ICK, dirtiness to all of this that I can hardly believe what I see anymore. And it starts when we don’t enforce the borders and collect taxes from all who owe it— citizens, illegal or not.

Ive been on roofs in Pickerington that have been denied from hail claims. The adjuster came and took pictures, and denied the claim. State Farm started paying for hail damage on roofs with damage that broke through to the back side of the shingle.

Its amazing that no hail comes through after the adjuster and I walk the roof, yet Arc got up there and suddenly there was damage.

The funniest part is that when they prep the roof, the only create hits on the shingles…They forget to dent up the B-vent caps, exposed flashing, etc.

MAYNIAC, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience on a roof or two in Pickerington. Again, I can assure you that we do NOT “createâ€Â

Are you connected to the ARC in New York?

Absolutely nothing to hide. Hmmmmmmmmm. Then why not stay home and roof/ contract? :smiley:

Arrrrghhhhhh. How many more years until I retire? :cry:

Storm chasers are seriously not legit from my eyes. You get the tail light warranty. WHat about when the roof fails 5 to 10 years down the road from an install problem. You are not there to repair it. Sorry i do not have any repect for storm chasers.