What do you think of this?

Since I have been quite bored latley due to a recent accident I was involved in and havent been out doing to much work besides office stuff I was searching craigslist for roofing jobs… I found this one ad. let me know what you think about it.

LOOKING FOR SKILLED OR SEMI-SKILLED HELP IN ROOFING,SIDING,GUTTERS.MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF RELATED TOOLS.MUST HAVE TRANSPORTATION.MUST NOT BE SCARED OF HEIGHTS.MUST HAVE A COUPLE VALID REFERENCES.WE WORK IN INNER CITY AS WELL AS SUBURBS. NO DRINKING OR DRUGING ON JOB OR SMELL LIKE THE 2 .YOU WILL PICK UP APPLICATIONS IN PERSON.THANKS

Compensation: $9.00hr to start

Pay attention to the part where he says SKILLED starting at 9.00 an hour in the INNER CITY of Milwaukee. It is dangerous to the point that I had an employee tell me that an old company he worked for worked down there and while they were up on the roof some guys just came by and took the ladder and whatever they wanted from the trailer because they couldnt get down until the police came.

Anyways, this guy pays so well I think I may ask him for a job… what a d-bag.

I keep my gun on my hip in some areas.

Oh he will get the help! -South of the Border Kind!

You have had 3 estimates i thought? You will not find it any cheaper than what you already have. Just hire Joe the handyman down the road if your not willing to pay for real quality service.

sorry to hear about an accident BAMBAMM,
good to read ya.

gweedo.

Thanks gweedo. Ive been given all kinds of painkillers and have been sitting on the internet with nothing to do since im not allowed to. Going out of mind and wanting to get out and start doing something. I think RooferJ posted in the wrong place.

And like pointman said, someone will take the job for that price.

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope everything heals the right way.

Thanks GTP. I appreciate it.