Welcome to Roofing.com

Roofing.com is a community of Roofers, Roofing contractors, and people seeking information about their roof.

Do you need a roof? Ask questions to professional roofers about such topics as roofing materials, the amount of time to complete a roofing project, or how much to pay a roofing contractor.

Roofing.com is also a great place to learn about the roofing market. What are the going rates for roofers? Where is the market for roofing hot now?

Like the new layout! And the fact that the “insurance” category is gone.

I cannot find my post to add a picture of valleys connecting two different sloped roofs that I posted on August 11. How do I find my post to add a photo?

I think that you will need to find some way for people to sort through the hundreds of inputs to find ones that they are interested in learning from. Phil pgdamask@yahoo.com

Hello to all. I’m new here and pardon me if you think this is not the right place to make my introduction.

I am new to Roofing.com. I have been doing subcontract work for the last few years and I recently struck out on my own. I am trying to get into all of this digital marketing stuff and trying to grow my business.

I have been roofing for over 20 years, but only about 5 years as a subcontractor, and now recently just starting to go out for more residential jobs.

I hope to learn and contribute here on this forum.

Welcome Y’all!
Let us get right to the meat and potatoes.

Hi guys,
New member here :slight_smile:
Glad to find this community. :slight_smile:
See y’all around!
Eve.

Hi, new of Roofing.com :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone,
Hope you doing Well,

It’s nice platform to talk and discuss the things about roof concept.

Thanks

Hi- and thank you for adding me. I have an 1899 house I am restoring and I love it. And learning about construction and how to do things well. And about good craftsmanship.