Website Critique

Hi guys.

Looking for tips on getting website up on Search Engines.

Advice?

Put a Signature line in all of your roofing related posts made on publicly accessable forums that the spider bots search and crawl. Have your website link in the signature line.

That counts as an amazingly high Inbound Link with a lot of relevance factored in by the search engines.

You can check out other top rated sites on Yahoo Site Express. I don’t have my Favorites Links on my home computer, so post again to bump this topic and I’ll place the link in later tonight from my office.

Also, exchanging links with similar related professional high ranking sites helps a lot too.

Ed

[quote=“ed the roofer”]Put a Signature line in all of your roofing related posts made on publicly accessable forums that the spider bots search and crawl. Have your website link in the signature line.

That counts as an amazingly high Inbound Link with a lot of relevance factored in by the search engines.

You can check out other top rated sites on Yahoo Site Express. I don’t have my Favorites Links on my home computer, so post again to bump this topic and I’ll place the link in later tonight from my office.

Also, exchanging links with similar related professional high ranking sites helps a lot too.

Ed[/quote]

Holy Wow!

Considering how much I post (I have over 3,000 posts on my own personal religious forum in the last month alone!) that should help me out a lot!

Thanks Ed!

If people were searching for Religious terms and you had a Religion Website, then that forums Signature links would help out.

If you make a post in a busniness/marketing forum what association does the search engine bots have to relate that to roofing.

Also, the post that you start or get involved in should have something related to your field of expertice in the Title of the thread.

What good is a Title, “Oh My, Here I Go Again With This Problem.” versus “Help, My Roof Leaks.”

Which one would an automated search mechanism define as being more relevant to roofing?

Ed

Here,

Check this site out and key in any friend or competitors website which ranks high and see where the “Inbound” Links come from.

siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com

Roofing.com is real strong in this aspect. It is highly rated or regarded by the search engines.

Ed

Have you taken a few sites apart to view their html? Is your domain name ‘roofing’ related? I’m only so-so, but feel free to call me or e-mail me.

And as Ed said, Sig helps. Look at mine.

Dear 2nd Gen,

Search engines like google also look at a site’s relevance. So you link on a religious post may not be as powerful for your contracting business as one on a site like this.

kindly,

www.roofcrafterswest.com