Visualization program?

Anyone know of a program that you can upload a picture of the home you are working on, in order to help the customer see what a particular roof colour or style would look like.
I know Certainteed has a decent visualization tool but the homes are hardly realistic, (not typical of the everyday home). I’m sure if their is a program it would help close more deals on the spot, for the owner who is having a hard time choosing a colour or style of shingle.

Renoworks.com is the company you are looking for.

It is extremely easy to use, once you practice with the renderings and will make the sale for you.

I would allow about 1/2 hour for any project that you are doing, as long as it is not very cut-up and about one full hour if it is a very cut up sectional style roof.

Each different plane needs to be rendered and individually for proper perspective.

It is Way Cool!!!

Ed

Make sure you tell them that I referred you to contact them.

Here is the contact information to one of the people who I speak to over there:

Robyn Rayner
Marketing Manager
RenoWorksTM Software Inc.

PHONE: 403-296-3880
FAX: 403-296-3886
TOLL-FREE: 1-877-980-3880

EMAIL: robyn.rayner@renoworks.com
WEB: www.renoworks.com

2816 - 21ST STREET NE, SUITE #7, CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA, T2E 6Z2

Thanks again ed, it does look cool.
Have you ever used any of their estimating products?

[quote=“theroofingtech”]Thanks again ed, it does look cool.
Have you ever used any of their estimating products?
[/quote]

Okay, now you have me.

I wasn’t aware that RenoWorks had any estimating programs.

I do also use another software that you can measure the roof, just from a photo, but you have to do it for every directional elevation.

It used to be called; www.uPhotoMeasure.com

You either need to take out a tape measure and measure one of the reference points in each photo or set up what they call a digi-target, which then allows you to scale the photo.

Ed

Check out www.acculynx.com

It is a 100% web-based SaaS solution.

CRM, Estimate, Track Jobs in Production, Crew work orders, PO’s, Sales Reports, Marketing reports and more.

It will also have a personal diagramming tool and have the ability to upload Eagleview.

www.acculynx.com launches May 1st

[quote=“theroofingtech”]Thanks again ed, it does look cool.
Have you ever used any of their estimating products?[/quote]

It is actually from www.SuperBuild.com and is free for one user.

I will check it out soon.

This is the link to the RenoWorks Affiliate Version:

superbuild.com/features.aspx … =renoworks

Ed