TV opportunity for Roofers!

My name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for ABC’s hit show Wife Swap. I’m actually seeking parents, preferably moms, who are roofers. (It would be great to feature parents who aren’t afraid of hard work and getting their hands dirty!)

Families featured on the show receive $20,000, and ABC pays anyone who refers a family that is selected to be on our show $1,000 per referral. Each family should consist of two parents, at least one child between the ages of 6-17, reside in the U.S. and have BIG, outgoing personalities.

The premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom’s switch place to experience how another family lives for one week. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. The other half, she introduces a “rule change” where she implements rules and activities that her family has. It’s a positive experience for people to not only learn, but teach other ways of life.

Any interested families should email me at jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com with a family description (what makes them unique), photo and phone #. Spread the word!

-Jodi

Jodi Friedman
Casting Producer
ABC TV/ RDF Media
New York, NY
jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com

cool idea! odd to see this here. Jodi must be a very busy woman.