TV ads

starting my TV commecial back up tuesday…i’ll let you know the feedback.

anyone else tried this yet?

You are the only one I have ever read about that does this. The only exception, and these are not guys from any forums, are those that do the cable TV ads on the Weather Channel.

There is a lot of radio ads on the AM side of the dial in the Chicago metro area.

Good luck on your campaign again. Repetition delivers good branding results. Keep us informed.

Ed

P.S.

Are you the Marshall Roofing that uses lawrence Media for a video on your website and was featured in one of the building/remodeling magazines?

If so, are you also a CCN member?

[quote=“ed the roofer”]

Are you the Marshall Roofing that uses lawrence Media for a video on your website and was featured in one of the building/remodeling magazines?

If so, are you also a CCN member?[/quote]

no…thats not us.

Since you have the budget for TV ads, you might want to check them out or a similar marketing media company

I liked the video on the other Marshals web site. It can be found on the samples of web site that Lawrence Media has done, plus a lot of other good marketing ideas, some that you could probably implement yourself.

Ed

i think i have seen it before…is it like a infomercial?

Here is a link to their websites with video prtfolio.

The other Marshall is at the bottom right hand corner.

lawrencemg.com/websites.page … asestudies

Ed

@Marshall
I’m curious to find out both the media plan for your ads and the ROI results.
Thanks for sharing.

i just cancelled the commercial. so… yeah, now im famous… but it has not really given me any leads!!

What do you pay for your TV commercial.

TV seems like a very broad medium, roofing is a very targeted market. You may find that you have better success with targeted marketing (mailers, newsletters, internet ads, etc.

Kindly,

Brian
www.roofcrafterswest.com

We also run a TV commercial I don’t know that it is responsible for a ton of new work but it is bringing in some. We pay about $20k a year.