The right gutter guard

I’ve been using the cheap plastic snap in gutter screens for a while now. I know they don’t work. I’ve been trying to find a nice and easy install for gutter guards. I know theres a bunch out there, I know i don’t like the water fall, anybody have any recomadations? I’ve seen the new ones in the bradco catalog, like No leaf and gutter shingle, but haven’t been able to find any install info.
hope biz is all well. Seems to be slowing down. But we all know there never enough.

My gutters used to clog all the time with leaves and pine needles from all the trees around my house. my husband hated getting out the ladder and cleaning them. I finally installed a gutter guard so that we wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore. It’s called Gutterglove Gutterguard. It’s has a stainless steel mesh on an aluminum frame. It looks and feels pretty heavy duty. I ordered it and installed it myself. I am so happy with the way it is performing. We don’t have to clean the gutters anymore. It was well worth the investment and I would recomend it to everyone!

leaf-relief.com/

thats all you need to know.

heatherrros,

Try, " hey guys , we have a new product called GutterGlove, check it out at www.whatever"

:slight_smile:

i have been useing leaf relief for aboute 2 yrs it’s the best out there.

I agree with RooferJ. We use only Leaf-Relief.

It was just a suggestion. Have you check it out?

We’ve been installing Alcoa LeafRelief for about 4 years here in North Carolina. By and large we are and have been satisfied with L/R. However, due to the resin in pine straw, we have always noted that it (pine straw) will, in many instances remain on top of the guard. It has been stated, a breeze or the wind will blow the debris off the guard. I have serious doubts about that from our experiences.

In spite of the debris on the L/R I have never had a service call or call back with water flowing over the L/R. The problem has always been on of cosmetics with the debris accumulating instead.

Having said that, I truly believe there will usually be on-going maintenance for the homeowner. That should always be mentioned to them up front.

Hope that helps.
Matt

We use Alcoa Leaf Relief. No product is perfect, but you easily get the most bang for your buck from it.

Hi,

We install LeafProof, Gutter tunnel, and Gutter Stuff.

Good, Better, Best sales approach works just like everything else. Give them a choice.

Gutter Stuff is the best selling for us. This is because we can put it in the gutter as it is coming out the machine. Saves the customer alot on installation. People who are borderline with thinking about gutter protection, this will usaully help them to decide.

I think you need to contact any local contractor. He can help you. I hope you will accept my suggestion.