Thanks

I should be completing my roofing project this weekend and my roofing days should hopefully be over for a while!

I just wanted to say ‘THANK YOU’ to everyone on this site! I learned alot and I appreciate everyone sharing their years of experience with us rookies!

The timely responses were great! I have always wondered how roofers can answer questions on a site during the day - Seems like you would be roofing away! Hopefully you guys that frequent this site during the day are in sales and not because business is down due this horrible economy!

Have a great memorial day weekend!

Glad to see that us roofers could assist you.

“The timely responses were great! I have always wondered how roofers can answer questions on a site during the day - Seems like you would be roofing away! Hopefully you guys that frequent this site during the day are in sales and not because business is down due this horrible economy!”

Roofing economy is cranking over this way, lol. I roofed for 15yrs and just moved into the office last fall. Basically I’m helping to organize things, train the men and do damge/quality control. You just got lucky beacuse my allergys are out of control atm and I’ve been finding any excuse to stay in the office. I’m in Westchester, N.Y. and we are turning away work like mad; we really need another crew but competent help is hard to find and it takes time to train people. Can’t hire just anybody because quality will suffer and we never sub, so if people aren’t willing to wait at least 3mo minimum at this point we are turning them away.

feel free to send it here tarmonkeyhttp://www.roofing.com/images/default.jpg

I used tyo post all day long when I had a crew going, cuz I could complete a task, make a post, do another task post again. Work alwasy got done, but that scenario has changed.

I am full time anything again (which makes me part time everything), and do not often have time to post.

While administering the business, I posted more. Now that Im also running the production, time is scarce.

yeah ,i`m a nightowl