Thank god for Arizona

They passed a great law all no more hiring illegals and if you get caught you lose your business license i hope it becomes mandatory for every state. I dont care what any body thinks i am sick of it send them all back yes i know they do jobs Americans dont want to what bunch of bull shit get out

I am all for it.
I hope all the states adopt laws like this.

i am whats known down here as a snowbird.we’ll go back north in march.its amazing to cruise the streets in the early a.m. and see every corner of every intersection filled with illegalls waiting for a pickup truck to pull up and take 5 or 6 to do cheap labor.its about time thay did something…az rocks!!!

I think its a good law. However, there will be many ways to beat the system. Does an employer know that he is really hiring illegals? Most Mexicans have a “realistic” looking fake social security card.

I can see how this law would work for actual “employees”, but for sub-contractors, it will do little to fix the problem.

I do understand the problem though. Less illegals here, means more work for people that are legal citizens. This is true.

But what many people fail to realize that its not the illegals sitting are their arses collecting welfare and not working.

It would be interesting to see if there is a “labor shortage” if the illegal immigration problem is ever fixed.

I have noticed that since the building boom ended in my area people seem to value the job they HAVE much more…

ICE had two roundups here,one at FT.Benning and the other at the infantry museum they are building.About 60 were illegals and half of them had forged documents which is a felony, the rest ran off and excaped.I doubt they will do anything to the contractors,it’s all a buddy system here in the south.

They ran the artical in the local paper for a few days but it got so much negative comments in the feedback section , I guess they got a gag order to stop the paper from running it any longer.Must have been hurting the image of the contractor who is a major archetectual firm.

Mayniac - its not that they are collecting welfare. Its that they will work for an hourly rate that is less than what ‘others’ might work for. Its the same problem that established roofing company’s have with start-off company. Same work less pay.

It is just makes me sick that you think that this is your country, this land was the indians and your grandpapi came and took it by force and slaughtering allot of them. that is all thanks giving is , a celebration with the indians when they took their land. Stealing is what its called, not to mention that you are all the immigrants here. you and your kid. this country was made of different races and people coming from over seas, you are the wet backs, mexicans just walked here. you actually had to come from far far away. don’t be ignorant and think you are better than these people. you are sitting on mexican land. :twisted:

come get it back!!!

What i hate that you dont respect our laws you come over like cock roaches lower our stander of living but people are starting to wake up i have customers asking your not going to have a bunch mexicans on my roof and i tell them we do it the old fashion way the right way work done buy Americans and its even in my yellow pages advertisement and its one of my best selling points to customers that there will be no stinking mexicans on there roof and one more thing my family did come over on a boat but we did legally

That is how empires are built, it has happened to all cultures at one time or another.
And still does happen.
The difference is that America is full of bleeding hearts that don’t understand history.
This is a simple case of Darwins theory in action.
The natives of this land where subjugated by a technologically superior culture with a thirst for expansion.
I am not saying it is right but that is how the world worked at that time.

[quote] you are sitting on mexican land.

[/quote]

It is just makes me sick that you think that this is your country, this land was the indians and your grandpapi came and took it by force and slaughtering allot of them. that is all thanks giving is , a celebration with the indians when they took their land. Stealing is what its called, not to mention that you are all the immigrants here. you and your kid. this country was made of different races and people coming from over seas, you are the wet backs, mexicans just walked here. you actually had to come from far far away. don’t be ignorant and think you are better than these people. you are sitting on mexican land.

As long as we are pointing out ignorance… You are speaking of Native Americans. These people were wrongly labeled “Indians” because Christopher Columbus thought he was in the West Indies, lol.

Haha, what a nerd!

Your argument basis is equally foolish because if you go back in time far enough, pretty much everyone everywhere is an “immigrant”. Now I’m certainly not defending how the original Europeans treated the Native American peoples but this forum is for roofing, not the protection of human rights. I understand people come here from other countries to make a better life but rules and laws are in place for the well being of all and for everyone to ignore them would be chaos and anarchy. You don’t seem to be very educated but you’d need to look no further than ancient Rome to see what happens when you allow immigrants into your country unchecked. I’ve got Spanish blood and have nothing against Hispanics, Polish or any other human trying to make a better life but you need to respect my rights to make a living before I will respect yours. People coming into my country without proper authorization, not paying taxes and leeching government assistance that my hard earned taxes pay for are NOT respecting my rights, so don’t expect me to look upon you sympathetically until you do. Things are tough all over. Ktnxbuhbye!

what a bunch of dumb asses!!! get to work M.F. and quit complaining yall bunch of p.u.s.s.y.s :smiley:

Hey, Ren Because of your post I guarantee that you are a Mexican. And I Don’t hold that against you and I am not racist in anyway shape or form. But because of your post I am assured that eithier you or some of your workers are illegals. And I support our laws. And you are breaking them. So don’t be trying to justify Your wrong doings by pointing the finger at us. Enjoy it while it last REN, Cause you and illegal crews won’t be working here forever. It’ll soon becoming to an end. There is alot of stuff in the works that you don’t know about. One thing for sure the next president won’t support it like George does.

In addition to roofing you also work with the Federal government?

**what a bunch of dumb asses!!! get to work M.F. and quit complaining yall bunch of p.u.s.s.y.s **

I guarantee you wouldn’t say that to my face. At least grow enough balls to post insults on your main account name, chump. Too funny…

no shit, whos the pussy now!!!

OK, guys… let’s dial it back & get back to being professionals.

ok let me put down my beer!!! :smiley: