Roofing Salesperson Needed in Texas - High Commissions

I’m currently seeking salespersons to work in South Texas to sell residential and commercial roofing jobs resulting from Hurricane Dolly. 10% commission on gross sales payable weekly. Must be ready to start work immediately.

Call 770-855-7159 or email jasonhoup@gmail.com
Jason

[quote=“JasonHoup”]I’m currently seeking salespersons to work in South Texas to sell residential and commercial roofing jobs resulting from Hurricane Dolly. 10% commission on gross sales payable weekly. Must be ready to start work immediately.

Call 770-855-7159 or email jasonhoup@gmail.com
Jason[/quote]

10% commission on the gross, and 50% of the net?

High commissions are not 10%.

50 percent of profit is high commissions.

10% is the norm.

If a contractor can offer to do a true 50/50 split of the net, and the salesperson can add 10% on to the cost gross, for their own initial commission, and sell the job, then a gross commission and a net split can work, and has worked for others.

Not to many companies will do that. 10 straight of groos is low in my opnion.

I would sell for 10% of gross as long as the company had a long term good reputation and still did quality work. Also, I would want a percentage split of selling for over the company list price, but not all of the overage.

!0% on gross on Hail Sales is good, because their are a lot more jobs to be signed. Now, how long before the pay for the commission winds up in your hands.

I would want 1/3 after the 3 day right to rescind expires and and the balance with in one month, regardless if the job was started or not.

I sold 2 jobs in the past 3 days, one for 17,000 and the other for 7,600. That would be $ 2,460 commission.

Who supplies the leads makes a difference on the split also. If it is self generated, I would feel entitled to a bump on the commission too.

Hourly time meeting with adjusters should be paid for, due to my experience too.

Ed