Roofing repairs, does enybody just do repairs

And if you do how much do you charge. is it worth it.

we don’t do just repairs but have a minimum service charge of 225.00 and get it 95% of the time so well worth it especially for a couple blow offs or pipe collars. you will go broke doing repair ESTIMATES.

ditto on the previous reply. We charge minimum of $ 175.00 for even the smallest of repair. Sell them on the spot - get the money - move on to the next one. Somedays, my repair guy does 8-10 repairs that take a total of maybe 5 hours and that is with drive time. Repairs are easy money makers especially when you can turn a repair into a whole new roof.

ditto…90% of the time they always accept. i always do repair calls same day. they pay for the prompt service. my min. is $249 and almost always get it. did 10 repair calls in last 2 days, all said yes. and 4 of them will lead to new roof or at very least chance to bid it. my min. price is slightly higher because i have hardly no reputable competition in my area. so…there alternative is “do it yourself” which most have already tried.

[quote=“marshall exteriors”]

ditto…90% of the time they always accept. i always do repair calls same day. they pay for the prompt service. my min. is $249 and almost always get it. did 10 repair calls in last 2 days, all said yes. and 4 of them will lead to new roof or at very least chance to bid it. my min. price is slightly higher because i have hardly no reputable competition in my area. so…there alternative is “do it yourself” which most have already tried.[/quote]

$1500 in two days. Wow, it sounds to me that repairs make alot of money.

yes they are very, very profitable. the homeowner is willing to pay a good premium to get the problem taken care of. thier alternative is…pay for drywall, insualtion, carpet damage and so on.

Have anyone came acrooss a insurance claim in repairs. What would a repair pay from a insurance stand point.