Roofing edge drips at const of shingle

My townhouse roof drips/leaks from the shingle edge when it is raining that creates 3 small puddles on the deck and then leaks into the bottom floor french door letting water enter home. Please help, roofing guy says nothing is wrong with roof. I have personslly stood out in the rain and saw where the water comes from. Gutters do not over flow, have had gutters cleaned. Please help at wits end. Thanks

We’ll need to see pics to be able to answer. One cause coild be the water is going behind your gutter from lack of overhang.

Water is going off edge before it get to gutter.[quote=“Roof88, post:1, topic:19866, full:true”]
My townhouse roof drips/leaks from the shingle edge when it is raining that creates 3 small puddles on the deck and then leaks into the bottom floor french door letting water enter home. Please help, roofing guy says nothing is wrong with roof. I have personslly stood out in the rain and saw where the water comes from. Gutters do not over flow, have had gutters cleaned. Please help at wits end. Thanks
[/quote]

Water is running off before it gets to the gutter. Drips in the middle. How do you attach a photo?

Second story outside porch with no roof on it
Leaking into the bottom living area at the door…
The nightmare of my life…

Usually it is the flashing under the door that is the problem.
But could be the door/trim/siding also.
Just a freaking nightmare
That just simply cannot sustain hard and blowing rain blasting into it.

Post pics and we can be much more helpful.