Roofing.com

do you guys reffer your customers to this site at all?

NO! I dont.

My purpose here isnt to gain customers…it is to put out correct roofing information for the average person that doesnt understand. It is for those that are at the risk of getting shafted and would like an impartial party to check things out for them. It is for those that don’t know why the lowballers are so extremely low… I will tell them all I can to help and inform, but I aint sellin anything here.

If you refer your customers here, you had better be right on the money with your advice, or these prople will break it down for you.

Rock On!

hall no. If they seen this site i would be able to charge as high as i do. Cuase im ridin high in my f150, my eyes looking shifty, got to get away from these cops quikly.

You want to associate with this mentality?

I’m with Aaron, I don’t refer people to this site because I like to give my impartial view on their issues and improve conditions within the roofing community. I do have faith that the knowledge the internet provides to people will make our futures better, I just hope its sooner rather than later.

i was just wonderin

[quote=“Severance & Gallant R”]

You want to associate with this mentality?

I’m with Aaron, I don’t refer people to this site because I like to give my impartial view on their issues and improve conditions within the roofing community. I do have faith that the knowledge the internet provides to people will make our futures better, I just hope its sooner rather than later.[/quote]

Im sorry. Im just so bored. I dont charge that high and my eyes aint shifty. cop aint chasing me. I wish there was some new good topics. I get bored easily. Ill stop with my imature kokes and slander. I really appreciat this site and try to keep my maturity level up. Peace

I don’t. I have, however, had a customer mention that they looked me up via Google & this site came up with a few posts that I had done… & it sealed the deal for them because I WAS impartial & doing my best to help the person who had asked us for assistance.

So there ya go.