Roofers looking for work anywhere

Dear Sir:

I am looking for a very reliable source of work, someone who is capable of giving 20-30 square jobs three to five times a week or more. We are willing to travel anywhere in the USA. We are a shingle and exterior remodeling crew. I have a five man crew and I plan to expand to 8 to 10 men. I have over ten years of experience in running roofing and exterior remodeling crews as well as experience in larger projects of 50 to 100 square apartment complexes. My personal best day of managing a roofing crew was an 80 square two layer tear off that was completed in one day with a ten man crew. I have other accomplishments such as roofing two houses in one day on multiple occasions. Over the years, I have gained knowledge and experience from the different companies I have worked for as well as being self taught. I continue to think of new ways to improve my company and work whether it being a better way of roofing or a new tool or new techniques. I have experience in framing, vinyl siding, aluminum soffit, fascia and gutters as well. I have liability insurance and workman compensation too. I have company and safety policies in place. These policies are in place so my employees have a clear vision of what is expected from them. I have the necessary tools for all residential roofing jobs. My crew and I are very fast, efficient and detail oriented. We take extra precautions to protect the customer’s home from any possible risks of damage. We prefer to use plywood and tarps on doors and windows for protection. My current employers are Siding 1 Windows 1, Tans Roofing and Boss Construction. References can be given upon request.

I am seeking a successful driven business.

If this describes what you are looking for please contact me at 815-733-0419 or Aroundtownroofing@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Mike Bavone
Owner
Around Town Roofing & Construction