Ridge cap issue


Here is my issue … I just bought this mobile home well they put an addition on it. So now i have a smooth metal roof on 1 side and a flat corrugated roof on the addition. What kind of ridge cap would i use so it won’t leak? And can i get the clips used for metal roofing from home depot


A picture would help better answer your questions.