Re-Roof in The Bronx

I am looking for a reputable roofer to re-roof my 1940 Cottage in the Bronx. Here are the roof details:
-6/12 pitch
-15 squares
-3 layers
-one story, easily accessible
-1 dormer
-2 skylights
-1 chimney
-decking from inside of attic looks good
I am interested in:

• dimensional 30 yr shingle
    -new felt #30
    -ice shield/guard
    -ridge vent, length of house: 40 feet
    -gutters w/ two downspouts
    -dumpster will be provided
    Ballpark figures would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

6,000.00 (845)362-5221—approximate

Hey,

Sorry but I won’t even ball park without eyeballing a job. Estimates are free though, lol. Chances are if you’re “price shopping” you won’t want us. The hack and slash guys are cheaper for a reason. If you don’t mind paying for higher end quality and detail we work out of Westchester, NY and can be reached through Werkheiserroofing.com

[quote=“Tar Monkey”]Hey,

Sorry but I won’t even ball park without eyeballing a job. Estimates are free though, lol. Chances are if you’re “price shopping” you won’t want us. The hack and slash guys are cheaper for a reason. If you don’t mind paying for higher end quality and detail we work out of Westchester, NY and can be reached through Werkheiserroofing.com[/quote]

Your showcase links don’t work.

“Your showcase links don’t work.”

Yeah, the site is fairly new. I keep trying to get to the job list I have to take nicer pics than the ones on file for the showcases but either it seems I’m running around crazy with my hair on fire or it’s pouring rain and no good for taking pics, lol. It’s very high on my “to do” list though.

a site visit is necessary before i will commit to any prices–i`m in rockland co.–Advanced Roofing & Contracting Corp. 8)