Pricing Ondura Installation- Need Some Advice

I plan to install about 32 sq. of Ondura roofing material over a corrugated metal roof with a slope of 3 in 12. This entails screwing down about 180 nailing strips and flashing in a 40 ft. wall and 2 small pipe protrusions.

The roof is a rectangle, approx. 40X80.

The owner is supplying all materials, I could use some advice as how to price the installation. It seems simple, but I’m not sure what I might run into since
I’ve never installed it. Maybe someone else here has installed this product.

I could billing for hours, but I would rather give a set price. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Beeasy

how about 2x the material cost. or hourly not to exceed 2.5 x the material cost. . or like a business man and figure your hard costs and overhead is and add a profit margin. make sure he signs a waiver that he is responsible for material shortfall for any reason including breakage.
good luck

Thanks for replying Samskii, I appreciate the information that you offered. I am honing my business skills, as I am only 4 months into running my own business at 24 the future looks bright :wink:

Thanks for replying Samskii, I appreciate the information that you offered. I am honing my business skills, as I am only 4 months into running my own business at 24 the future looks bright :wink: