Price x sq in georgia

:evil: ***

Hello to all I am trying to fond out about the price range that roofers get paid x sq out there in georgia
we started working with a new company and we think we are kinda getting ripped off so before i take any actions so please let me know something e-mail me @ guerrero_sonsroofing.com***

you could go out and find your own work it is a free country i dont think they guy is holding a gun to your head and makeing you stay or you could ask him or tell him how you feel might not hurt

What are your costs? And how are your costs relative to what other roofers are getting paid?

:frowning:
WELL NO IT IS NOT LIKE HE IS HOLDING A GUN TO MY HEAD BUT WHEN THERE IS NO WORK U HAVE TO WORK . SEE HE IS A GOOD MAN HE HAS HELPED US OUT WE JUST STARTED WORKING BUT THE PRICE X SQ IS LIKE A LIL TO CHEAP FOR ME I MEAN YOU WOULD NOT WORK FOR FREE WOULD U?

AND TO THE OTHER KIND PERSON THAT ANSWERED MY COMPLAINT THE PRICE THAT WE HAVE WHERE I LIVE HERE IN ALABAMA IS 42-49-54-57-62-67 MANSARD AND THIS GUY IN GEORGIA HIS PRICES ARE 30-31-32-34-35 CHECK OUT THE DIFFERENCE IS ALOT…

My suggestion: go to any wholesaler supply house & ask what the other guys are getting.

As for the #'s you listed… ??

Those numbers correspond to what?

Here in Texas, we are primarily a sub crew market & less than 1% of all the co’s I know of have their own salaried or hourly crews.

The going rate is about 35.00 per square with the occasional 30.00 that I meet (they want to work for me as I’m the contractor). Those prices are with the contractor supplying the nails & tin tabs, BTW. Most crews get $ 20.00 per piece of decking.

I pay my crew 45.00 per square without buying nails or tin tabs & I don't pay additional for drip edge, ridge vent (new or existing slots) & most other 'extras'. I pay 30.00 per piece of decking on a 1 story or 7:12 or less, 35.00 for 8:12 to 10:12 & 40.00 for 11:12 & up. Plank decking is usually paid around $ 4.00 per linear ft.

I hope this helps you out & no, please do not come to Texas to try & work for me. I’ve had my same crew for 5 years now.

I have a question are you a mexican crew sounds like do the guy on your grew have ss cards probably not and the guy your working is going to exploit you and your crew but thats the price when your hear illegal i wouldnt complain at least your working

Why do you always assume that a new poster is an “illegal”?
Its real easy to blame a group of people for all your problems.
Doesn’t make it true or right.

what are you talking about a group of people i love the spanish hate the illegals and the writeing was on the wall come for those prices are you kidding me you know and i know that they are probabley illegal thats why when i asked him to go find his own work if didnt like his prices because they cant and there boss knows that and thats why he pays them what he dose and thats what you get if you are here and your not supposed to be you have no rights period theres no crying in roofing

How is it going John. Are you and your guys ready to do some roofing in Erie this spring/summer??

Kyle Brink
brinkroofing11@yahoo.com

20 bucks a sq can get workers theese days.

gweedo.

ole tinkerbell did kinda read foriegn.

gweedo