Preffered Caps Guns

getting ready for a new button cap gun. I currently use a crossfire cap stapler and it has some issues that i don’t care for. I like the hitachi, but its big and bulky for steep slope roofs and i’m just looking for some opinions on what you guys use and like and why? thanks for any replies

DUO-FAST HT-550 TACKER…

BUTTONCAPS= TOO EXPENSIVE AND USELESS IF THE AREA IS SHINGLED THE SAME DAY.

We usually rip the roof and come back the next day staples aren’t safe walking on them either paper tears your go’n for a ride I use shinglemate and always button cap guns price is worth it

http://www.bostitch.com/default.asp?CATEGORY=BOS%5FROOFING%5FNAILER%5FSTAPLER&TYPE=PRODUCT&PARTNUMBER=SB150SLBC-1&SDesc=Bostitch%26%23174%3B+Cap+Stapler+Kit

I don’t like the button cap gun either, it always seemed to jam up and the rolls of caps were a pain to keep track of.

so far the crossfire for me i get 20 sq out of one box thats the norm for them the bostich comes with 5000 caps however their not cost effective here because i pay 35 for 2200 caps for the crossfire, and i would have to pay 125 for 5000 bostitch so its not cost effective… i got another crossfire today i was just curious if anyone knew of a better one