PA roofing Company Hiring

PA roofing company hiring. All residential shingle work. Employees only. No subcontractors. Company provided workers comp. Legit Company. Uniforms provided. Team work oriented atmosphere. Random drug testing. Erie,PA “Brink’s KangaRoof” 814-898-HOME

there is a classifieds for this, stupid.

F++ck U buddy. :slight_smile:

Hello,

This is the Roofing Business Forum. I would consider hiring employees a business decision and should be in this forum so LDK lighten up and don’t be an A**HOLE.

Keith

LEave on alone. He is a good member. Just because you spilled your coffee this morning does not mean you can take it out on everyone.

Hi roofboy and GTP.

This is a great site to find roofing crews. I found a really good one on here. They have been working out well.
I was just looking to see if someone was looking to be an employee. I have plenty of work. I have heard some places aren’t as lucky right now.
I don’t get to log on the forum as much as in the winter. I wish you all the best.

Kyle Brink

[quote=“onarooftop”]Hi roofboy and GTP.

This is a great site to find roofing crews. I found a really good one on here. They have been working out well.
I was just looking to see if someone was looking to be an employee. I have plenty of work. I have heard some places aren’t as lucky right now.
I don’t get to log on the forum as much as in the winter. I wish you all the best.

Kyle Brink[/quote]

Just curious – is your companay based in Erie only?

Looking for a company to come out and give me an estimate on fixing some issues that a poor roofer left behind and walked on in Pgh area.

Cut LDK some slack for being new on the forum and not knowing the regulars on the different internet forms. But, LDK, you have not been around long enough to be telling others what to do without knowing more about them.

Kyle, you could have responded a bit more in line with what I believe your truer personality is. I know you are a sharing and ambitious guy. Show those aspects instead.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyone with those comments.

Ed

Hi Ed. Thanks for your comments.

Honestly I have no problem with him telling me not to post job listings. Everybody has their opinions.

I try my best to be as nice as I can. I take someone calling me stupid very seriously and have always snapped when someone says that.
After two major head injuries I had to learn how to read again, walk, speak without stuttering constantly, memory problems, and the list goes on.
I have gotten over most all of that. I wish I didn’t snap when someone calls me stupid. But, after going thru that, I take that word very personal. Can’t help it. That word is one of my weaknesses.
Sorry for snapping.

I wish you all the best.

I understand Kyle and can relate too. No biggie.

Ed

you think that was harsh you should see him on fridays when he has to pay everyone only jokeing stop picking on my boy .I only have have one question who takes a vaction in the summer when you get 179 inches of snow in the winter only breaking balls have fun see you when you get back

Well maybe he should be respectful and that would not be a problem no would it. Nobody called him stupid. Its really sad when dad has to ask people to stop picking on his kid. Damn i never let that happen even when i was in grade school.

when did we get a moderator anyways…
I think this is just a Pennsylvania thing…
but the guy calling the other guy stupid is out of line.
where’s the love and respect here?

Well maybe he should be respectful and that would not be a problem no would it. Nobody called him stupid.

there is a classifieds for this, stupid

I get all revved up when people say stuff on here that they wouldn’t say face to face. I am guilty of that too. Because I wouldn’t say f+++ you buddy if he called me stupid to my face. If it was face to face I would rip his friggin head off.
I never disrespect anyone on here.
Somebody tries to tell me what I should be posting and not posting, yet he thinks he can call me stupid.
Kind of a hypocritical.
I don’t need anybody to stick up for me. Say what you want. Just say it to my face, coward.

Kyle Brink
4201 Bell ST.
Erie Pa 16511

No need to knock. Come right in.

These replies should get the phone ringing,lol…I know I always aspired to work with someone who is a loose cannon…lol, in fact I thought of calling to sub work from you Kyle, but now not so sure…

Boy i bet he cant sleep at night knowing that you might not sub from him your. I know allstar your a legend in your own mind

you missed the point genius…If you are trying to hire ,you must present yourself as someone that a person would like to work for,not like a hot head…what is he like on a roof in 93 degree heat, and 92% humidity? Explosive!!!

Pretty much all the roofers I know have attitude.
It is part of the roofer personality, some hide/control it better than others but it is still there.

I respect any boss that sticks up for himself. I am not a hothead. Ask anyone who has met me. I am a nice person. I don’t disrespect anyone.
I always get fired up when someone disrespects me. I have no regrets with what I posted.
If someone doesn’t want to work for me because he saw or heard me snap when someone called me stupid. I wouldn’t want them to work for me either.
I fire great roofers every year that disrespect fellow workers/laborers.
I show utmost respect to all that show respect for me and others around me.
Hey John. I will see you and your Jersey boys when I get back in town. I believe Joel got the jobs set up for you, but I will check. Ready to have you guys knock out some more jobs and add on some happy customers.
That is, if you want to work for a hothead. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

hey rooftopper, one question, Your add says no subcontractors and yet you mention to John about subbing work to him, How misleading is that?