Mondays Report of my mother

Ok here is what i know as of now. After the second MRI they got a clear picture of her liver. The tumor is not on the outside. It is inside the liver. Not good. The kidneys shut down on friday or saturday due to lack of fluids going to them. The stomach cavity has been filling with blood, urine, and body waste since monday of last week we can only asume since she last went to the bathroom. To complicate things she has a protein S defficency that makes her blood very thick. Now comiden was used to thin the blood i think, maybe im backwards. Her level of her blood is like water but getting better. WIth the internal bleeding and other things she is filling up and they can not remove the stuff without killing her from bleeding out. Her lungs will colapse soon if things are not done. If the level of blood does not rise she will die this week. They have added so far as i count 7 units of blood and 5 of plasma to try and regulate the blood. As you know the normal human body will not even hold that much so things are not looking good. This is helping me alot typing my little blog thing and seeing responses. Basically if they get the level of blood up to where they can remove the waste and maybe possibly repair the leaks she has internally she only will have 2 to 3 months from the tumor. I find out what course of action is going to happen tommorow at 11am. I will post the results in the evening for thoose who are interested. Once again thank you for your outgoing support and can not say in words what it means to me. Thank you again!

Currnetly listening to wasted by carrie underwood

If you have ever hurt someone in your life do NOT waste time and make ammends. You will never get that time back and i have to face 15 years of wasted time i could have spent with my mother and i didnt. I was fortunate enough to be called to take her in on thursday. I was taking a nap and something told me to get up and answer the phone. I love my mother with all my heart and at this point she is going to be in gods hands and he must need her for something. I just hope she goes peacefully and with out any pain.

its in gods hands,be strong for her dude,god bless-praying youll make it thru w/your head held high

I hope you mom gets well and if not hope she goes in peace!i found this and i hope it helps.

Almighty and Everlasting God, preserver of souls, who dost correct those whom Thou dost love, and for their betterment dost tenderly chastise those whom Thou dost receive, we call upon Thee, O Lord, to grant Thy healing, that the soul of Thy servant, at the hour of its departure from the body, may by the hands of Thy holy Angels be presented without spot unto Thee. Amen.

I have only lost my grandparents and cant imagine the pain that you are going thru.
Please have comfort to know there is another diminsion we have not yet seen . God bless you both.

RooferJim

i feel ya gtp1003,
i think sometimes about my father and how long he has
left and it brings tears to my eyes everytime.
i cant imagine loosing him.
he has raised me from 2yrs on and lives with me today.
it is going to wreck me im sure.
not lookin forward to it.
i guess the one good thing is, everyone has to go through it.
so hang in there buddy.
eus anytime.
were all here.

gweedo.

I feel what yer going thru.My MOM passed away 13yrs ago,in my hands.It was a very sad but comforting good feeling.I am not a real religious person but I said 1John5:13 to her as she was breathing real heavy.After I said this she took her last breath.I cant explain the feeling I had but I trust that I will see her again.I still talk to her often.She was the best,like I`m sure yer MOM is.