Marshall

YOU JUST CLEARED SOMETHING UP WITH those prices. i was never told that some of the prices i recieved included material and removal of debris. no wonder there were such wide dispariies.
Do you charge more money for a Pella or Anderson replacement than for a regulat vinyl replacement. the reason i ask is because the installation is the same.
a 33x54 inch window. one is pella or anderson replacement and the other is a standard vinyl replacemnt. do you charge the same price. what is the average labor price for that size window,just labor?i know you don’t quote for labor only but can you give an average price for that size and also a bay?
thanks marshall

also marshall,when you say siding starts at 400 per square,that includes a tear off,removal,and average siding that is about 65 bucks per square at the store?

the siding alone is $65/square. then you have starter strip, j channel, nails, soffitt, fascia, metal trim, f channel, j blocks…blah, blah, and so on. plus my labor and insurance on top of that.

[quote=“taser”]
Do you charge more money for a Pella or Anderson replacement than for a regulat vinyl replacement. the reason i ask is because the installation is the same.
a 33x54 inch window. one is pella or anderson replacement and the other is a standard vinyl replacemnt. do you charge the same price. what is the average labor price for that size window,just labor?i know you don’t quote for labor only but can you give an average price for that size and also a bay?
thanks marshall[/quote]

well as i said i dont do bay windows. windows are priced by united inches. width plus height. your window is 87"'s. pella and anderson im sure cost different prices. and a standard vinyl clad window im sure is cheaper to buy than both of them. i would ball park somewhere around $200 average to replace a window.

so your siding price of 400 per square includes the -j-channel-starter strips,trim ect…assuming its nothing too complex.

thats an average price for minimal work. if the aluminum gets crazy and i have to tear off siding it goes up.

so 400 is based on going over existing siding?> no tear off?

every house is different. like i said $400 is an average opening price. also depends what mood im in and if i like you.

i see. but is that including a tear off?

The key part of what was said is “every house is different”.

I think taser is in his own world. He does not listen and lets some moron on his roof to play poker. Something is wrong here.

I don’t know GTP. They coulda been playing tiddlelywinks up there. I want pics

I honestly think twill either taser is on crack or the contractor not sure yet but am trying to get to the bottom of it. Maybe its crazy glue they are sniffing. ANy saine consumer would find this stuff odd and fire them. I think hes family thats why he keeps asking questions in the fasion he is. JUST A THOUGHT. FIRE THE BUM, or are you too cheap to.