Map finder

This map gives you a good look at the home your gonna go see right before your appointment .

It has helped me and it might help you.

maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&c … |623613451

I can see what type of system they have on altought is a little blurry and how many stories is their home etc.

I must be brain dead, but I can’t seem to make that link work right.

What do you put in the first line (“what”) & what goes in the 2nd (“where”)?

:?:

ranchhand - the link works for me.

QRFL - This is the same thing that google earth does. I use it often to pre determine if it is going to be an easy to measure esitmate or a hard and long measure due to being steep and cut up etc…

Glad to see others do the same. Saves alot of my time !!

And yet that still doesn’t answer my question. I do get a working link, I just seem to be missing out on what goes where.

If it’s similar to Google Maps, then I can stick with Yahoo! Maps because this also give me ‘fly by wire’ zoom-able sattellite views.

http://www.zillow.com click on the box that looks like an animation of the house once you find the property…and tell me that aint cool.

[quote=“RanchHandRoofing”]

And yet that still doesn’t answer my question. I do get a working link, I just seem to be missing out on what goes where.

If it’s similar to Google Maps, then I can stick with Yahoo! Maps because this also give me ‘fly by wire’ zoom-able sattellite views.[/quote]

yea is the same thing …

All you do is type the address of the job on the box asking for city,address or landmark and press enter