Looking for an experienced crew boss

Located in Central Illinois. Residential Roofing crew boss needed. Required to have health Ins, valid DL, Pickup truck, Nextel phone. Great opportunity, lots of work lined up! Thank you! Please email: allseasonsroofinginc@yahoo.com

Hi,

You require someone to have health insurance and a nextel phone… before they come to work for you?

Thank you for all the interest. I have plenty of work for anyone else who is interested in 50+ hrs weekly. Great site here. Everyone seems to be very helpful towards each other. Thanks again!

Lefty thats what i was thinking when i was reading this post.

maybe it’s a $150,000/ year + % profit job…1099’d

I don’t even health insurance

Allseason - We really do want to know why do you require health ins. and a nextel phone to come and work for you. To me it sounds a little strange. Is that common in your area? What kind of pay do you receive if you have both?

RooferJosh - I would highly recommend it. What would happen if you were in a serious accident that wasn’t work related?

That is weird. Health Insurance and a Nextel phone? Who the hell has Nextel? They were the worst I ever had. Anyways, I want to see the answer.

And the whole health insurance thing. Let me tell you about that although it has nothing to do with roofing. We had a few nice days up here so I got my Harley out so I could take it in to get it all ready for summer. Some dude runs a stop sign and hits me and throws me like 10-15 feet. It wasnt very fast. Maybe 15-20 mph. Anyways. I come to find out the insurance does not cover anything related to motorcycle accidents. I say what the hell. I have my license. I ask if it happened in a car and I was as hurt as I am, would you cover it, and they say yes. So I ask whats the difference and why in the world do I even pay you.

Alright enough being off subject, anyway as I have been finding out in this process, insurance companies are greedy little asses who have a way to get out of paying anything so be careful with them.

[quote=“BAMBAMM5144”]That is weird. Health Insurance and a Nextel phone? Who the hell has Nextel? They were the worst I ever had. Anyways, I want to see the answer.

And the whole health insurance thing. Let me tell you about that although it has nothing to do with roofing. We had a few nice days up here so I got my Harley out so I could take it in to get it all ready for summer. Some dude runs a stop sign and hits me and throws me like 10-15 feet. It wasnt very fast. Maybe 15-20 mph. Anyways. I come to find out the insurance does not cover anything related to motorcycle accidents. I say what the hell. I have my license. I ask if it happened in a car and I was as hurt as I am, would you cover it, and they say yes. So I ask whats the difference and why in the world do I even pay you.

Alright enough being off subject, anyway as I have been finding out in this process, insurance companies are greedy little asses who have a way to get out of paying anything so be careful with them.[/quote]

Check with the State Department of Insurance for the laws in your state. Also file a complaint with the state and attorney general. Also if you haven’t already get your agent involved because you are taking your business elsewhere.

Liberty, thans for the reply. I hired a laywer to go over all the insurance work with me so I am having him look into the situation with my own personal insurance company as well. They already know they arent getting any more money from me. Greedy.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.