Long Island Contractors

A brand-new service is launching on Long Island this fall. We are LIHome411.com. Our mission is to connect Long Island homeowners who need remodel and repair work with Long Island professionals who are looking for work. LIHome411.com is an online directory service that promotes your business on the Internet to qualified leads – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Only 15 contractors will be listed in each category so customers will find YOU.

We want to help your business use the Internet to generate low cost leads, without you having to learn and keep up with rapidly changing tools and tricks of the internet. Time you spend on Internet marketing doesn’t directly generate cash for you. We provide these services for you, much more effectively and for much less cost than you could do yourself.

A full year membership costs $750, or a quarterly membership costs $200. The site launches in November, and I would make you a charter member, which also means your business will enjoy free leads while we are signing up contractors and doing pre-launch marketing to build consumer traffic.

Please check us out online at [link] and give me a call at 516-342-1892. If you prefer, send me an email at tom@lihome411.com. We want to bring you more customers.