Lead services

Man this roofing forum is getting flooded with service magic stuff and other services… i havent even read one of the 1/2 page posts . i cant believe they type so much… i wish it went back to the old roofing questions … this should be in another forum … like classifieds

Q, you can’t blame Matt for defending his product. If someone came on and blasted G-Tape, I would keep posting until it went away or I changed their minds.

Yes there are alot of posts today about SM, but maybe its just today, maybe tomorrow it will be over?!?!

And you have to admit, there was some interesting info there.

Maybe if a few more homeowners asked questions from time to time, it will get back to roofing. :wink:

yea he is defending his market … i just wish it wasnt in the roofing constructions forum… but it aint my forum … so let him do his deal…

[quote=“G-Tape”]Q, you can’t blame Matt for defending his product. If someone came on and blasted G-Tape, I would keep posting until it went away or I changed their minds.

Yes there are alot of posts today about SM, but maybe its just today, maybe tomorrow it will be over?!?!

And you have to admit, there was some interesting info there.

Maybe if a few more homeowners asked questions from time to time, it will get back to roofing. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for seeing my passion G - Tape. You explained why I am here to the T. I also am trying to show I care about you guys and your business. I would not sleep well at night if I thought I was ripping you guys off!

QRFL Sorry I did not mean to choose this forum. I actually was doing some reasearch with search engines and while doing that I saw a post on here. Haha, to be honest this is not what I had in mind for my weekend!

I found that many calls generated from the internet were only people looking for info and not serious about hiring on the spot.[Goodbye 25$ hello poor house]-If I wanted to work for beans I would have stayed an employee.-
-I should have been a cowbay

you had me excited that maybe QRFL was back :frowning: