In need of work really bad

HELLO TO ALL THAT READ MY ADD. I AM POSTING THIS ADD WITH HOPE FOR FINDING SOME WORK AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE ON IT’S WAY. ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE A 8 MAN CREW AND HAVE 13 YRS EXPERIENCE. WE HAVE A DUMP TRAILER AND HAVE ALL THE TOOLS NEEDED FOR ROOFING. WE ARE LOCATED IN HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA BUT NOW THE WAY THINGS ARE WE ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE AND FOLLOW WORK WHERE EVER IT TAKES US. WE LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM SOMEBODY THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS ADD AND IF U ARE NOT INTERESTED AND MIGHT KNOW SOMEBODY THAT MIGHT BE PLEASE GIVE THEM MY INFO THANKYOU AND GOD BLESS U…

HOME#: 256-778-8133

CELL#:256-200-5384

FAX#: 256-778-9101

I wish I had some work for you but Im experiencing one of my slower years myself.

Personally I think the economy and gas prices are playing a large factor.

I hope things pick up for you soon. The bills dont slow down even when the work does.

Maybe try some creative advertising. Send out postcards to homeowners with roofs in bad shape.

I wish you success.

hey thanx hope tyhingbs get better 4 u 2 where u from?

Hi, Have you tried: www.rooferscoffeeshop.com under the classified section? Might help.Good Luck.

Still looking for some work? If you’ll travel to Birmingham, I may be able to get you lined up with some work.

Hope it gets better for you. Most everone is hurting now a days with the way things are going.

You have a pm

Still Looking ? Tulsa, Ok call 918-628-7663 can you handle a job a day? Ask for production manager… Good Luck,

Stay away from Michigan, it all started here.

You are not lying there gtape.