I sell roofs

I sell roofs in alaska here the going rate is 115 per sq for new construction 4/12 and 175 for 12/12 reroofs from220 - 400 per sq. I sell above 50 percent and have had 650, year with two crews of three each .

I am moving to atlanta area and want to sell roofs there what should i look for and ask for as a fair salary for a motivated closer.

Commission is alot better than salary. Not many companys will let you go that route.

[quote=“gregha73”]I sell roofs in alaska here the going rate is 115 per sq for new construction 4/12 and 175 for 12/12 reroofs from220 - 400 per sq. I sell above 50 percent and have had 650, year with two crews of three each .

I am moving to atlanta area and want to sell roofs there what should i look for and ask for as a fair salary for a motivated closer.[/quote]

Why dont you just start your own company. You seem like you know alot about roofing. Id never work a salary or wage. Work hard and you make as much as your hard work earns you.

Call 770 875 8284
Adanac Roofing Tell Dan told you to call him his name is warde

I dont work for a salary or a wage. My paycheck changes from week to week. It all depends on what i sell, what we get done and what checks i pick up and turn in.