Huh

I am losing my mind.

You will be alright GTP, hang in there.
Congrats on the new grandchild, it is a blessing.

when you find it …would you look to see if mine is layin ther too :smiley:

I think I just saw it roling down the street.

It looked as though it hadn’t been used in a while though.

Is it the family coming over to check up on the status of the grand child to be?

Take a walk and feed some ducks by a river or go fishing for a while.

Call a friend and talk it out if it is serious. You have my # if needed.

Ed

Ed thanks for the offer naw my wife is driving me nuts about the grand baby stuff. Also i have someone that owes me money and well the have lied to me in the face. Basically they drive a car i am paying for and they are not paying for it type thing. Its my wife old car. I dont like being taken advantage of. Im just depressed about a few other things but aside from that same old same old here.

try to be proactive not reactive. If they owe you money chase them down. I know things can be a bummer somtime, but keep a stiff upper lip and remember the words of Winston Churchill “If your going through Hell keep on going.” youll be alright.

sorry I screwed up here :o

My honest opinion is, if they’ll lie to you they will steal from you. Anyway I know the feeling.

I have found it best to not worry about little things like people who owe me money. Right now I’m waiting on about $12K from jobs I did last Summer and it’s not bothering me one bit. I know they will square up with me when it’s right for them. One has a bad insurance company and the other is going to pay any day now. I called the home owners good friend and asked him to talk to him and that got the ball rolling. The funny thing was the other day when I talked to the home owner I was as nice as can be!!! I won’t mention the name of the insurance company on the other job but they are horrible.

Yesterday I got a little bothered though when an adjuster hung up on me! :shock: My wife quickly told me to let it go. The funny thing was the home owner called the adjuster yesterday and asked why you hung up on my roofer!!!

[quote=“dougger222”] I won’t mention the name of the insurance company on the other job but they are horrible.

Yesterday I got a little bothered though when an adjuster hung up on me! :shock: My wife quickly told me to let it go. The funny thing was the home owner called the adjuster yesterday and asked why you hung up on my roofer!!![/quote]

i have officialy stopped doing any insurance work as of 2 weeks ago!!

[quote=“marshall exteriors”]

[quote=“dougger222”] I won’t mention the name of the insurance company on the other job but they are horrible.

Yesterday I got a little bothered though when an adjuster hung up on me! :shock: My wife quickly told me to let it go. The funny thing was the home owner called the adjuster yesterday and asked why you hung up on my roofer!!![/quote]

i have officialy stopped doing any insurance work as of 2 weeks ago!![/quote]

I don’t see why a company would seek insurance work, it can be a pain in the butt for less than going rate…
We have to pay the premiums to be properly insured…
Insurance companies have to pay what it costs for a properly insured company to do the work.
Simple as that.