Honest Door Knocking Storm Chaser

Thank you. It is a simple process, do as they (manufacturers) say to protect your customers investment.

Authentic Dad,Damn it Mark you makin friends again ??? Lmao,Gimme a call when ya get a second.

I sold 2 today from door knocking,also had 2 reinspects from denial,lmao,Colateral Damage ??? Yep,only about 13 strikes per square,Love getting those denials approved.

What a kick ass day.It was a great day to be a human.

Obviously repairs are not your game. That entire house is decked with 1x8 decking. I simply used the same kind of wood that exists on the home. Which is the BEST possible thing that could have been done.

Ok, I unknowingly vented my frustrations about storm chasers to the storm chasers themselves. I guess I got what i deserved. I should of been familiar with the site first. KNOCK ON BRETHREN!

I personally know some VERY heavy hitting “Storm Troopers”.

Storm Troopers are legit."Storm Chasers IMO are SCUM !!!

A Trooper will set up shop and provide a “Quality Service” a chaser will knock out some roofs and get as much money as they can as quick as they can before the homeowners know what hit them.Usually they (Troopers) are bad mouthed and labeled for what the chasers are doing.

A legitimate Trooper will have GL,Comp and a Bond.They contact the local Chamber of Commerce to find out local and state licensing requirements and will know building codes and permitting requirements and apply them to their installation guidelines.

Troopers use E-Verify and know their employees,subs and salesmen are in our great country legally.Chasers use what ever means necessary to make a buck.They target the weak and naive usually the elderly,handicap or anyone else
who is not somewhat street,common sense savvy.

Troopers go into a situation (Storm) with the best intentions of providing a respectable,law bidding,code compliance,(breathe)state and local jurisdiction licensing,quality oriented,homeowners best interest in mind (breathe) Professional Storm Restoration Contracting Service.

The difference between locals and Troopers (For the most part) is the Troopers are all about getting jobs,and getting MANY of them.They don’t settle with a piece of the pie,they want it all and if your not as quick to respond you will be left with only the crumbs.

Locals (For the most part) will “Settle” with 250 or more jobs,Troopers will get 250 and say that was cool,now lets get 250 more.

Troopers breathe,eat,sleep,drink and dream of sales.If they sell a million in 60 days,they are competitive enough the next time they want 1.3 million in sixty.Troopers are 100% prepared for the storm while most locals only react.If your in the reaction phase of a storm then buddy your a few steps behind.And in storming everyone knows time is money.

I know some locals who adopted some Trooper technique and when a storm hits they know.Honest ethics,some integrity,deep pockets,a very strong assertive sales force and a pretty nifty Hailswath will get you far in the Storm Restoration Service.

On the flipside I have fixed epic fails from fellow local contractors many times.

Months ago,I did a hail damaged roof that was done by a big name/billboard/trucks/television/radio etc. Roofing contractor who was local.There was not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 layers of felt perfectly cut in the form of step flashing but 5.The elements ate through 3 of the 5"x7" step flashing.Lucky for them they had 5 layers of 5"x7" “Felt flashing” lmao

BTW,This is a compilation of posts i had used recently about storm chasers.

Most of these guys know nothing about roofing. Most companies are just businessmen. I feel like you should know the product that you are selling. How do you know your installing a roof the right way if you know nothing about it?

I think that you should at least be able to flash a skylight or chimney that’s what makes a great roofing company. When the owner himself is a knowledgeable roofer.

That’s the blueprint I used to get rich. please delete it so everyone doesn’t catch on, and keep working your ass off for peanuts

@Roofmaster417 I like your terminology!

I’d educating myself right now as I prepare to get into roofing sales. If you’d be willing i’d love to connect in hopes of some advice or a point in the right direction in terms of finding a good organization where I can chase storms (as a Storm Trooper).

I’m PM’ing you now! Hope to hear back!

Best, Jesse

What is a “GL,Comp and a Bond”