Here it is

as promised…my TV commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM636VvE6Zo let me know what you think.

Hi,

Nicely produced.

How is the response going.

I just had a gutter info-commercial done. Would have liked to have a few things changed. Will make another one. Ours is 3 minutes long.

I will post it.

it just started airing like 3 days ago. i have had some leads and sold 2 yesterday. still too early to tell…and its the wrong time of year. i basically did it to keep my name in peoples mind for spring.

Hi,

It is never the wrong time.

Were the two sales from the commercial?

Just book them for the spring. Most will wait.

Hi,

A remodeling contractor I do work for, is doing a tv project.

I am one of the segments. That one is just roofing.

He is completing the project soon. Then that will start to air.

Is Target Select who you are dealing with?

I like it marshall. Looks good. Made me laugh a bit and got my attention. Congrats on the sales.

Approx. what is the cost in doing this type of advertising?

James

depends on your market size. i targeted the smaller suburbs around rochester, but didnt air it in rochester. mine is 4 times a day for 3 months was like $2500ish. $525 to film it and $8 per 30 secs. on my local news channel. it will vary greatly by what channels you pick, your market size, and how many times you air it.

(I’m having to split this into two messages because the STOOPID “Akismet” spam filter thinks this is funky for some reason)

I think you’re cutting your hair too short and you could use to shed a few “el-bee’s”.

Well, you did ask. :wink:

I like how the shingles slide off the roof at the end yet somehow there are still shingles on the roof, LoL.

Nice production, good, quick use, gets the point across.

Ed is right; there is no such thing as too little advertising. Maybe the wrong kind (this is not) but never too much.

They say a person needs to hear something at least 3x before it sticks in their brain, so how about this:

Marshall Exteriors - apply directly to the house.

oh…i know i need to loose some lbs. i quit smoking 5 years ago and gained 50 :cry:

Believe me, I CAN quit you…

I just love your commercial,it reminds me of ME,35 years ago. :slight_smile:

Hey, Marshall - I forgot to ask how you got Gweedo to drive up there & loan you his car.

hahahaha…i actually saw that car in a gas station and paid the person to use it.

[quote=“bushhog109”]

let me know what you think.I just love your commercial,it reminds me of ME,35 years ago. :)[/quote]

whattya mean?

WOW ranhc that is harsh. You could be right tho. WHere is old gweedo when you need him.

[quote=“marshall exteriors”]

let me know what you think.I just love your commercial,it reminds me of ME,35 years ago. :slight_smile:

whattya mean?[/quote]

The guy you hired driving the ladder car brings back memories,I started roofing when I was 15 for 1.75 an hour,a couple years later I had a ladder car but it was a 61 model chevrolet,we had to do what we could to get that 3 dollars a square 35 years ago.

here he is

Is it for sale http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/bushhog_photos/HughEdwards-has-new-shoes.jpg