Gutter machines

WERE THINKING ABOUT RUNNING OUR OWN GUTTERS AND IM TRYING TO FIND INFO ON MACHINES AND MATERIALS, COST AND APPLICATION INFORMATION.

wtf dude ??

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/d2f8eee60e4c.jpg

usually WTF isnt gonna get someone to use your company. Your are also based in San Diego which means I would never call you for work. Learn to advertise a little better. This isn’t myspace.

“WERE THINKING ABOUT RUNNING OUR OWN GUTTERS AND IM TRYING TO FIND INFO ON MACHINES AND MATERIALS, COST AND APPLICATION INFORMATION.”

Cap Lock won’t make you any friends either. It’s the text equivilent of shouting. For info try Google.com or Ebay.com in regard to Machines and materials cost. No idea what you mean by application information.

In most cases if there is a large gutter company near you, you’re going to have a hard time even matching their prices let alone beat them. Better to get your materials from them if that’s the case. Gutter machines aren’t cheap and obviously you’ll need to figure how many months/jobs you’ll need in order to start turning profit.

Hi,

Here is a very good company to deal with. They have a listing of all the gutter machine manufacturers. Also a listing of used machines.

gutterworks.com/

As far as price, find out what the others are charging and get 2 or 3 dollars a foot more.

Here is a good resource.

nrgca.org/index.php

wow i never knew that typing 3 letters on a public forum
was the basis of a homeowner to make a desicion to select a roofing company .

I am one of the few who really dont come here acting like something im not just to look good in front of people. All i was trying to point out is for you to turn off your CapsLock key since you are making the forum look like **** with all the Capital letters .

You would never call me for work ? Where the heck did that came from ? I have a few friends from this forum who are also from my area and from experience i can tell you is a pleasure working with them

advertise better ? Im just posting in a public forum where i happen to be a member for a long time .

Sheeezz !! 3 posts and allready an attitude !!

As far as your question .

some ABC supply places i have been to have a display with a gutter machine and they can offer you all this info you need .

ask them and they can even show you the gutter catalog and give you pricing …

thanks for the info on gutter machines. Sorry if i offended you with my CAPS letters, i didnt know it was that serious.

RAAAAAWR

Hehe …

Is all in good fun .

Welcome to the forum :wink:

I hope the weather is better on your neck of the woods .

Here we havent seen a drop of rainfall in years …

WE NEED RAIN !!!

(srry caps)

HAHA