Gtp's Xactimate alternative

While highly skeptical, I spoke to Kevin this morning and looked into the program he has referred to multiple times on here. I took the next step and agreed to the 40 minute webinar. Due to my own interest and questions, that extended to over 2 hours.

I’m not going to steal gtp’s thunder here by going into too much detail. The program does far, far more than augment Xactimate. It is very robust and user friendly. It is essentially a “womb to tomb” program in that it will take care of your project from first contact through final invoice. It integrates with Xactimate, Geoestimator and soon, Quickbooks.

Bottom line, when we were done, I purchased the product as quick as they could take my order. IMHO, it is many times better than Acculynx.

Thanks for your persistence Kevin, this program will save us tons of time and money.

Why thank you dad. i appreciate the kind words. if you need anything you know where to find me. God bless.

so i would use this program, AND xactimate?

ugh. another monthly expense.

[quote=“Agape”]so i would use this program, AND xactimate?

ugh. another monthly expense.[/quote]

IMHO, if you’re focused on insurance type work, you would still be using Xactimate. Depending upon how you use
Xactimate, if you had multiple licenses, this could potentially allow you to get by with one license.

As I stated, the insurance related features turned out to be only a small fraction compared to everything else this software package can do for us.

i see…

but 90% of my work is insurance related.

I may talk with them anyway.

agap you have a pm. Contact me.

So how much does this program cost.

contact me and i will explain i make zero dollars on it for info. now if dad bought it that shoud say alot. like i said i make nothing and will not ask for a dime.

im out of the office in the field (posting from iphone) and i got it, but cant check it out till next week when i get back from the roofing convention in new orleans.

thanks for the link, i’ll check it out asap.

All i have to say is you have to contact me via email. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. IDONT MAKE A DIME. this way i can explain what i stubbled upon and let you make whatever decion you want. thank you for your time reading. God bless

You can use 1 licsence for as many estimators you have out there as far as xacatimate. saving money. Let me know it is not mine and i am not selling it. Nor is it a friends of mine.

Ok contact me email style it will not be a waste of your time. ask auth dad. And he knows me.

I guess no one wants to do all there work in 4 minutes every piece of paper involved with roofing, siding and so on. No i dont own it or sell it. it smokes xactimate like a cigar in cuba. If interested please email me and we can talk about it, i have nothing better to do than help people.

Its like going to a gun fight with a gun and the insurance guy has a knife. Oh didi mention a contract that is iron clad.

I want to let the forum know know i dont own this i do not proffit from it nor am im i advertsing it. I am trying to help guys fight fire with napalm against the stormers and insurance adjusters. Up to you if you would like to contact me just drop an email with your number in it and i can help you and explain.

NOT SELLING ANYTHING OR ADVERTIZING ask athdad. he has it.

another roofing pro

you have a pm let me know what you think. in private please via email or pm. and no im not making a dime off of this.

You should see the video hit the website button on the bottom of my post that leads you to my site the video is on the first page. It is being setup for questions to directly come to me and then i can go over them and go from there.

bump

I took the time to listen to the 40 min web meeting. It is a really good program. If you are already paying for xactimate this would be a no brainer. It really will create every document you need to complete a roofing job in as long as it takes you to fill in the form. It walks you thru everything so you dont miss things like pipes and vents. I didnt buy it right away but it is on my radar for the next few weeks when roofing season gets going full force.

[quote=“Authentic_Dad”]While highly skeptical, I spoke to Kevin this morning and looked into the program he has referred to multiple times on here. I took the next step and agreed to the 40 minute webinar. Due to my own interest and questions, that extended to over 2 hours.

I’m not going to steal gtp’s thunder here by going into too much detail. The program does far, far more than augment Xactimate. It is very robust and user friendly. It is essentially a “womb to tomb” program in that it will take care of your project from first contact through final invoice. It integrates with Xactimate, Geoestimator and soon, Quickbooks.
Bottom line, when we were done, I purchased the product as quick as they could take my order. IMHO, it is many times better than Acculynx.

Thanks for your persistence Kevin, this program will save us tons of time and money.[/quote]

With all due respect to gtp1003 has anyone sent the insurance company a print out of this program vs xactimate and won against a insurance company that uses xactimate. I only ask this because I like the program gtp1003 has teased us with.

Been tested extensivly in the midwest against every insurance company.

Since i have been a member of roofing.com this is something that has impressed me. If it did not impress me i would have never said a word about it.

If you are interested please just email me and i will get you set up.