GAF grand sequioa

has anyone installed these? any “tricks” or obstacles to watch out for? i will be installing a 72 square next week. just looking for anything that was overlooked in the profield guide.

Hi Marshalls Exteriors,

Take your time. Use them as they come out of the package. Do exactly as the instrutions say. If you change anything it will show.

Take your time starting the roof. Do not rush. Do not try and use pieces to save material.

I would get ahold of the CARE center. See if they can have someone come out and train you.

[quote=“Lefty”]Hi Marshalls Exteriors,

Take your time. Use them as they come out of the package. Do exactly as the instrutions say. If you change anything it will show.

Take your time starting the roof. Do not rush. Do not try and use pieces to save material.

I would get ahold of the CARE center. See if they can have someone come out and train you.[/quote]

one step ahead…gaf rep gave us a seminar in my showroom today. just checking if someone found anything that was overlooked on the instructions. the rep did discuss all those topics too. thanks for the reply.