Email Address

Anyone out there interested in an email address on “roofer.com”?

Sign me up for "roof@roofing.com"

I’m 100% serious here.

2nd Option would be "roofing@roofing.com"

1. roofer@roofing.com

2. RHR@roofing.com

3. RanchHand@roofing.com

I figure that since I’m the 1st to respond (not just to vote), I should get 1st choice, right?

RightWayRoofing@Roofer.com

would be my 1st choice, but I want to get some input from someone else first regarding if that name will interfere with search results for my upcoming website.

If I find out that it would, then I will choose something else, such as

ExpertRoofer@Roofer.com

Thanks for the offer Don.

Ed

I would think that the email would be @roofing.com. Would be make functions easier I would have to assume.

I think what you mean is that it would be easier for organizational purposes & to know who is who (vs. X Email address = Tom Smith & Y Email address = John Doe & having to remember who is who).

Hi,
Sounds like they just want to provide a service to yous guys so you could look more professional to your customers.
Instead of DoneRiteRoofing@Yahoo.com

On 2nd thought, I think I want to change my request to "admin@roofing.com" or "webmaster@roofing.com"

:smiley:

I love the email request. You guys didn’t notice that the name is xxxx@roofer.com** not roofing.com**

Any you want to be called “admin?”

Sign me up for "roof@roofer.com"

I’m 100% serious here.

2nd Option would be "roofer@roofer.com"

1. roofing@roofer.com

2. RHR@roofer.com

3. RanchHand@roofer.com

I figure that since I’m the 1st to RErespond (again) I should (again) get 1st choice, right?

:smiley:

If you want me to, I’ll take the “admin” ID. But, of course for proper validation I’ll need your VISA & MasterCard #'s plus the name as it appears on the front of the card & the 3 digit security code on the reverse.

Sounds like a good idea. Are you going to assign names or do we pick one?